Thursday, September 17, 2015

Crowned With Pearls

When you surrender your life to Jesus Christ and allow Him to be your Lord and Savior you are adopted into His family and become the son or daughter of the King! This special piece was made with this in mind for a lovely daughter of the King. The light of Jesus Christ shines so brightly through her that everyone around her cannot help but experience the joy she possesses. So I tried to capture all of these elements in this bracelet.

First, I started off with building a wire base in the shape of a crown.




Pearls are the oldest known gem. Because of its "warm inner glow" and shimmering iridescence, it has been valued and collected for more than 4,000 years. The historical significance of pearls was something I wanted to incorporate into this piece, as pearls have been associated with royalty - just what I wanted to capture!

I wrapped jet iridescent pearl beads around the wire crown-shaped fame and added Swarovski bicone crystals at the peaks of the bracelet frame. The outcome is a crown-shaped adjustable bracelet.


If you would like a unique piece made just for you, please drop me an email!

Follow me on Facebook

See my other creations on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment