Monday, June 22, 2015

Swirled!

Much of what I make starts off with someone having interest in a particular item and asking me if I can create something similar. This time it was making a wire swirl ring. 

Wire swirl rings seem to be popular these days, as they are fun little decorative items to wear. They are also fun to make since you can do different types of swirl shapes - making them thick, thin, changing the direction of the swirl, etc. Here's what I came up with.

I started out with some gold colored wire.



I shaped it to be a 6.5 ring size.



I pounded it out a little with a hammer to give it some texture so it wouldn't be too flat.



And there you have it … a wire swirl ring!



If you would like one, drop me an email! I am selling them for $10 including shipping within the USA. The ring can also be customized (please note that additional charges may apply).

Check out my other creations on Pinterest

Follow me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment