Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Simple Sophistication

The great thing about creating jewelry is that you can create a piece that matches someone's personality. This bracelet was created for a dear friend with "simple sophisticated" taste who has a fun and spirited personality.

While stones and crystals are great, I wanted to keep things clean and simple. As a result, I opted to stick with classic gold and silver wire and forego the use of jewels for accentuation purposes. 



I decided to pair the wire colors in such a way that they would accentuate one another. In doing such, I created a nine wire stranded weave and encased silver wire with gold wire.



I used pinch crimp ends and added a chain so that it would be adjustable in size.



And here is the finished item gracing the wrist it was made for. :-)



Would you like a similar bracelet made for you? If so, please email me!

Follow me on Facebook

Check out my other creations on Pinterest

1 comment: