Monday, May 11, 2015

Too Funky To Be Square

Wanda is a fun-loving funky woman with a delightful demeanor. She loves bold designs, long earrings, and bright colors, especially the color purple. I wanted to capture all of these endearing characteristics when creating a pair of earrings for her. So I created an angular design by using open hematite squares and filled them with blue stone blocks. The blocks are a deep shade of purple and are covered in light purple flecks. I added light purple Swarovski crystals to add some sparkle and flair to match her sparkling personality.






They totally match Wanda's style perfectly, as she is "Too Funky To Be Square!"

Let me create something funky that fits your personality! Drop me an email!

Check out my other creations on Pinterest

Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment