Thursday, May 14, 2015

As Good As Gold & Silver

Diane wanted a customized seven strand wire bracelet that was fun and had dimension. Rather than something monochromatic, she liked the idea of mixing colors. This made for a fun experience, as we were "breaking all the rules" when it comes to the mixing of metals.

The base of the bracelet was made by weaving gold and silver wire together. She liked the color combination of green and yellow. While green and yellow look great together, I stepped it up a notch and selected some unique Swarovski crystal colors to add the dash of dimension I was looking for. I used Swarovski crystals in peridot because of its vivid green shade with a hint of gold and light topaz because of its astonishing yellow hues.

And voila! By breaking the rules of mixing metals and not using the standard color shades the following bracelet was created - something fun and perfect for the advent of spring that was exclusively Diane.



If you would like a customized bracelet made for you let me know! Drop me an email!

Check out my other creations on Pinterest.

Follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment