Monday, May 11, 2015

Fit For A Wedding

This page is supposed to be just for the jewelry I make. However, I've been getting harassed about posting a pix ... So here you go ...

Here we are decked out for a wedding in Miami.



It just so happens that I had some crystals and beads that matched my dress. Hooray! So I made the following set of earring to go with my dress ...



Cobalt blue in my favorite color ... White it may not totally match what I was wearing, I thought I would add a little different shade to my outfit by creating a 7 strand wire bracelet with sapphire colored Swarovski crystals. The other bracelet I made that was in a previous blog post is a 5 strand wire bracelet. I wanted something just a little wider to go with this outfit.




If you like any of the pieces, let me know and I can create something just for you! Drop me an email!

Check out my other creations on Pinterest.

Follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment